ADVANCING Women's Health by BREAKING BARRIERS and BIAS in sexual, reproductive and menstrual health.
Influenced by patients' experience in the health system
You are Not AloneReal Stories
Informed by Healthcare Professional expertise
Meet the HCPLeadership Council
Advanced by evidence-based recommendations to government and health system influencers
ADVOCACY IN ACTION Evidence & Engagement
ADVOCATE FOR YOURSELF
ADVOCATE FOR YOUTH
WHC Youth Council
Sign the Petition
Get Involved - 2 Million Alberta Women are Counting on You!
EVERY WOMAN COUNTS!
SHARE YOUR VOICE!
- Gynecology conditions are dismissed, overlooked, and underserved
- 68% of women are looking for a doctor
- 80% experience fibroids, endometriosis, heavy bleeding, and/or pelvic pain
- Women wait 10 years or more for a proper diagnosis.
When candidates come knocking ask them...
- How they will make women’s health matter beyond having babies?
- How they will stand up for the status of women in their government?
DOWNLOAD TOOLS and SAMPLE LETTERS