ONE MEMBERSHIP - ALL OF CANADA
The WHC is a Canada-wide network of individuals, organizations and businesses committed to improving gynecological and reproductive health systems.
- People enabling new conversations about women’s health issues and experiences throughout Canada.
- Leaders and influencers committed to addressing bias in the health system and challenging commonly held beliefs and practice norms.
- Stakeholders committed to informing and advocating for health system change based on patient experience and evidence.
Join the women's health movement.
Become a WHC member TODAY!
The Women’s Health Coalition is creating a movement to empower people to speak openly learn and engage with purpose to address menstrual, reproductive and sexual health for life.
Your membership will:
- Connect you to a network of thought leaders and passionate advocates for women's health
- Position you/your organization as a leader for health system innovations
- Provide you with access to members only information, research, tools and resources
- Give you exclusive invitations, networking opportunities and consultations
Membership benefits, online application, and online payment below
ASSOCIATION AND BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP provides member benefits to all of your staff and members with one annual fee.
YOUTH and STUDENT MEMBERSHIP is available complimentary to individuals under the age of 18, or students enrolled in healthcare professional training. Complete the application below or contact membership@TheWHC.ca
PATIENT and COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS committed to women's health may be eligible for a complimentary membership through a WHC Reciprocal Agreement. Contact membership@TheWHC.ca
Questions about membership?