The Women’s Health Coalition, Alberta is creating a movement that empowers people to speak openly learn and engage with purpose to address menstrual, reproductive and sexual health for life.
The WHC is a network of people, organizations and businesses committed to change:
- People enabling new conversations about women’s health issues and experiences in Alberta’s health system.
- Leaders and influencers committed to addressing bias in the health system and challenging commonly held beliefs and practice norms.
- Stakeholders committed to informing and advocating for health system change based on patient experience and evidence.
Join the women's health movement.
Become a WHC member TODAY!
Your membership will:
- Connect you to a network of thought leaders and passionate advocates for women's health
- Position you/your organization as a leader for health system innovations
- Provide you with access to members only information, research, tools and resources
- Give you exclusive invitations, networking opportunities and consultations
Membership benefits, online application, and online payment.
Questions about membership?