The Women’s Health Coalition, Alberta is creating a movement that empowers people to speak openly, learn freely and engage with purpose to address women’s health, sexuality, wellness, and strength.
The Women’s Health Coalition, Alberta was established in March 2017 and launched publicly that November.
The Women’s Health Coalition Members work together to ensure women have access to the right support and treatment at the right time.
- INFORMED: Easy to navigate, greater awareness, knowledge of treatment and care options
- CHOICE: Access to desired care and support, treatment choice, and pro-active health management
- CONNECTED: Sense of belonging and community support
- BETTER LIVED EXPERIENCES: Improved quality of life. Improved health outcomes
Member Features and Benefits
- Enhances the voice for women’s health throughout Alberta.
- Connects you to women, families, healthcare professionals, community, business and government leaders committed to women’s health
- Positions you/your organization as a leader in enabling women's health
- Provides you with current information and data about women’s health, treatment options, and health system navigation
- Promotes your organization through digital and social media activities
- Includes exclusive invitations, networking opportunities and consultations
NON-VOTING MEMBERSHIP is available to any individual or organization who support the mission, vision and values of The Women’s Health Coalition.