Visit the website www.heavymenstrualbleeding.com. With a friend or colleague, navigate through the resources and pages of the site and talk about your personal experiences.
- Find the page that shares how to define a “heavy period”.
- Is that you or someone you know?
- Take the test to confirm the status of your period experience.
- Find the page that shares the causes of heavy periods.
- Knowing this information, does it prompt you to seek medical advice or to share this information with your friends?
- Find the video that shares how to prepare for your visit to your doctor.
- What are the three main issues that your doctor will want to review with you?
- Who do you know who has not had success in reducing their heavy bleeding and could benefit from this information?